Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Guang Yang <ko...@uber.com.INVALID> on 2018/08/10 17:20:49 UTC

Compatible Sentry version to Hive 2.3

Hi guys,

We're using Sentry currently, but it's a very old version 1.5.1. So we plan
to upgrade to the latest version. I know there is a dependency with Hive,
so what's the latest Sentry version compatible to Hive 2.3?

Thanks,
Guang

Re: Compatible Sentry version to Hive 2.3

Posted by Guang Yang <ko...@uber.com.INVALID>.
Thanks for the information , Kalyan!

Posted by Kalyan Kumar Kalvagadda <kk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Guang,