Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Daniele <xd...@tiscali.it> on 2005/02/07 11:10:46 UTC

Order of the parameters

Hi,

Many thanks for the helpful answers to my prevoius question "How to use
JUDDI".

I have another question, it's about "passing parameters from a web
service to a second web service whose client has been created with a
wsdl file received from a UDDI Registry."
I have a WS (called WS1) that receives four parameters from a client.
WS1 searches information (into a JUDDI Registry) about a second WS
(WS2).
The Registry sends to WS1 a wsdl file about WS2, then WS1 creates (with
this wsdl file) a client to communicate with WS2 and to pass it the four
parameters.

The question is: how can WS1 know in what order it has to pass the
parameters to WS2?
The problem is that if we don't know anything about WS2, we could pass
the four parameters from the client to WS1 in any order, so: how can WS1
put them in the order accepted by WS2?

Thanks,

Daniele.