Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/30 15:48:27 UTC

[log4net] pull request #11

Hi

While working on the Jenkinsfile so that jjenkins builds all kinds of
branches for us I noticed that pr-11 made it into master without us carving
out a release. The change is no big deal and I just pushed changes to
master too in order to have jenkins build that branch for us. Is this
change intended? If not, should we rewind master to a previous commit so
long this change is not published?

Cheers
--
Dominik Psenner

Re: [log4net] pull request #11

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like a plan that is fine with me given that this is just a minor
change.

--
Dominik Psenner

Re: [log4net] pull request #11