Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2019/06/21 00:51:35 UTC

Unconscious bias course on edX

Hi,

Came across this, which I thought might be of interest:
https://courses.edx.org/courses/course-v1:CatalystX+UB1x+1T2018/course/

It’s free or you can pay $50 for a certificate. I plan to take this course in the next couple of months.

It’s run by https://www.catalyst.org which may be someone else we might want to reach out to? There what we do page give a good description of what they do. [1]

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.catalyst.org/what-we-do/