Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by br...@gmail.com on 2008/11/10 11:44:03 UTC

Re: AutoCompleteTextField: Making Wicket call getChoices method on 'onClick' event

Take a look at the source code of AutoCompleteTextField and find out which
JS method is called to display the list of choices.
Then from this point, you can use the onFocus javascript event
(http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/jsref_onfocus.asp).

Cheers,
Bruno