Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org> on 2007/02/13 09:08:40 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] Move JPA API dependency from dev.java.net to geronimo version

With 7 votes in favor and none against, the vote passes!

The vote thread can be viewed at:

   http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-open-jpa-dev/
200702.mbox/%3cDF2A0924-993C-4001-B5AA-EA3F9E8FA576@apache.org%3e

I've updated the dependencies in the pom.xml file and committed.
Thanks to all who voted!