Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2007/04/30 09:34:56 UTC

[snapshot] Code unfrozen

It would seem that our M1 candidate (r533500) is good enough to be
declared a stable build.  If this were a release we would vote on it
over a few days, but I think for a milestone we can just agree
informally and re-open the code for development.  Do you agree?

Thanks everyone for a smooth chill down, freeze, test and publish
process (good training for our real releases too!); and congratulations
to everyone for producing some very cool code.  M2 here we come<g>

Regards,
Tim

Re: [snapshot] Code unfrozen

Posted by Yang Paulex <pa...@gmail.com>.
2007/4/30, Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>:

> It would seem that our M1 candidate (r533500) is good enough to be
> declared a stable build.  If this were a release we would vote on it
> over a few days, but I think for a milestone we can just agree
> informally and re-open the code for development.  Do you agree?

The r533500 build looks good to me(supposing we defer the ), I have several
patches in hand, most on beans bug fixing and sql API completion. I think
they are low risk and have little harm to the build. so +1 to unfrozen the
codes.

Thanks everyone for a smooth chill down, freeze, test and publish
> process (good training for our real releases too!); and congratulations
> to everyone for producing some very cool code.  M2 here we come<g>

Here we go! :)

Regards,

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development laboratory

Re: [snapshot] Code unfrozen

Posted by Mikhail Fursov <mi...@gmail.com>.
There is nothing critical to be committed in JIT this week, so if the trunk
will be frozen a couple of days more is not an issue for the JIT
subcomponent.
Anyway, I support unfrozing.  Hope to the JavaOne time our trunk will be
even more stable then M1 :)

--
Mikhail Fursov

Re: [snapshot] Code unfrozen