Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Robert McIntosh <ro...@bull-enterprises.com> on 2003/08/01 07:32:33 UTC

Re: [jelly] jira. was: patch for a core tag

I still didn't see Jelly in the list, so I went ahead and signed up so I
could submit this, however there doesn't seem to be a place to upload
the patch. Did I miss something?

Robert

Posted by Robert McIntosh <ro...@bull-enterprises.com>.
nevermind, I found by looking around that I had to attach it after I
created the issue. It is now in there.

Robert

Posted by Robert McIntosh <ro...@bull-enterprises.com>.