Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Mitch Claborn <mi...@claborn.net> on 2022/12/02 17:54:40 UTC

Web Project compile on save not working?

NB 15 on Xubuntu 20.04

I have a web project with "Compile on Save" set. When I change a java
source file and save it, the timestamp on the corresponding class file
in build/web/WEB-INF/classes does not change.

I'm 112.5% sure that this worked in NB 12. I'm fairly certain that it
was working yesterday in NB 15.

What am I missing?

--
Mitch

Re: Web Project compile on save not working?

Posted by Mitch Claborn <mi...@claborn.net>.
I'm not sure what happened, but it started working again. Weird.

Mitch