Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org> on 2019/01/03 17:52:52 UTC

Re: Discuss release plan

ShardingSphere 3.1.0 has already released. We will prepare to transfer repo
to apache as soon as we can.

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

zhangliang@apache.org <zh...@apache.org> 于2018年12月17日周一 下午3:19写道:

Re: Discuss release plan

Posted by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi liang,

I see, I just reminder we should define the checklist to track the following ip clearance :-)

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Re: Discuss release plan

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.