Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Sten Roger Sandvik <sr...@x3m.com> on 2009/09/29 10:34:59 UTC

RFC66 - WebContainer service

Hi.

First off I would like to give my support to the Aries project. I think it
is a really needed project. Looked at some of the talks about RFC66
(WebContainer) and my understanding is that you will need some sort of WAR
deployer in Aries? Have been working on a RFC66 implementation that can run
on any OSGi HttpService. This is around 95% feature complete (except for
session management) right now. Every web applicaiton deployed is added to
the HttpService as a servlet where alias = context-path. I am not sure if
this implementation belongs to Felix or Aries.

What do you guys think?

BR,
Sten Roger Sandvik

Re: RFC66 - WebContainer service

Posted by Sten Roger Sandvik <sr...@x3m.com>.
Hi.

Glad you think this is interesting. I  have some code here and there now. In
the next couple of days I will consolidate the code into one place -
probably some svn sandbox on apache.

BR,
Sten Roger Sandvik

Posted by da...@apache.org.