Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Medwith <mm...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/02 21:32:10 UTC

Merging Multiple Web Apps

I have two webapps running under different contexts.  They are both fairly
large and reference their context within the coding.  Is there any way I can
setup an alias for each of the old apps and point them both at a new
context?

Hopefully this is something simple that I have just over looked.

-Mike Medwith

Re: Merging Multiple Web Apps