Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Eduardo B <eb...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/03 13:57:50 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] MyFaces Core v2.3.1 Release

The Apache MyFaces team is pleased to announce the release of MyFaces Core
2.3.1.

MyFaces Core is a JavaServer(tm) Faces 2.3 implementation as specified by
JSR-372.

MyFaces Core 2.3.1 is available in both binary and source distributions.

    * http://myfaces.apache.org/download.html

MyFaces Core is also available in the central Maven repository under Group
ID "org.apache.myfaces.core".

Release Notes - MyFaces Core - Version 2.3.1 can be found in the following
link:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10600&version=12342790

Regards,
Eduardo M. Breijo

Re: [ANNOUNCE] MyFaces Core v2.3.1 Release

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
For future announcements we should consider adding a one-line
description of JSF.  For example:

   The Apache MyFaces team is pleased to announce the release of
MyFaces Core 2.3.1.

   MyFaces Core is a JavaServer(tm) Faces 2.3 implementation as
specified by JSR-372.

+ JavaServer Faces (JSF) is a Java specification for building
component-based user interfaces for web applications.

Posted by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk>.
Thanks for the new release.  Much appreciated