Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by "Ma, Junjie" <ju...@intel.com> on 2016/02/14 02:57:54 UTC

[DISCUSS] Add new branch for SENTRY-999

Hi all,

Sentry-999 is created for integration with external component quickly. Policy, Privilege and all bindings will be refactored finally.
To minimize the impact, I suggest to add a new branch for this update.

Best regards,

Colin Ma(Ma Jun Jie)

Re: [DISCUSS] Add new branch for SENTRY-999

Posted by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com>.
+1 Thanks!

Best,
Hao

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
+1 for new branch

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

RE: [DISCUSS] Add new branch for SENTRY-999

Posted by "Sun, Dapeng" <da...@intel.com>.