Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2009/09/30 02:21:56 UTC

Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "DataImportHandler" by ShalinMangar

: The "DataImportHandler" page has been changed by ShalinMangar:
: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler?action=diff&rev1=210&rev2=211

This edit looks very odd ... the diff is pretty confusing, but it looks
like way more got deleted then probably should have been (i'm guessing
either an artifact of the syntax chagnes from the MoinMOin upgrade, or an
inadvertane "cut" during editing)

Shalin: can you spot check this page ... it looks like several sub
sections on the types of entity processors were removed.

-Hoss

Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "DataImportHandler" by ShalinMangar

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 12:22 PM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar <
shalinmangar@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 5:51 AM, Chris Hostetter <hossman_lucene@fucit.org
> > wrote:
>

>> : The "DataImportHandler" page has been changed by ShalinMangar:
>> :
>> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler?action=diff&rev1=210&rev2=211
>>
>> This edit looks very odd ... the diff is pretty confusing, but it looks
>> like way more got deleted then probably should have been (i'm guessing
>> either an artifact of the syntax chagnes from the MoinMOin upgrade, or an
>> inadvertane "cut" during editing)
>>
>> Shalin: can you spot check this page ... it looks like several sub
>> sections on the types of entity processors were removed.
>>

> That was definitely not intended. I remember Noble having a similar problem
> a week earlier. Perhaps the new MoinMoin has problems with very large wiki
> pages such as DIH's.
>
> I'll fix that.

This has been fixed. Thanks!

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "DataImportHandler" by ShalinMangar

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.