Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by giribabu venugopal <gi...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/01 07:59:38 UTC

Can i call web service in side my web service

Hi

        Can i call web service indise my web service?

see i have to call (provider web service) inside my web service .when
provider call my web service(internall i have to call their web service is
it possible?

what issues should i consider am using axis1.2.1?

am calling.net web service?

Re: Can i call web service in side my web service

Posted by Xinjun Chen <xj...@gmail.com>.
Why not consider Axis client package? It provides dynamic invocation
interface.

But I haven't figured out is how to use the client package to invoke
document style services.

I am wondering whether Axis client package will support interoperability
between different styles of services by providing client functions to probe
the style of a remote service and the client package to call the service
according to the returned service style. In this way, the client will no
longer need to worry about the remote service style.

Regards,
Xinjun

Posted by Guy Rixon <gt...@ast.cam.ac.uk>.