Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Francois LIOT <fl...@kyriba.com> on 2007/05/11 12:46:41 UTC

Jboss deployer and AntTask

Dear all,

First of all, I must confess that Servicemix's Geronimo support is so
good, that's it's really a pity that business obliges me to consider
JBoss....

Fresh new instance of JBoss 4.0.5.GA, with
servicemix-jboss-deployer-3.1-incubating.sar
(http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/jboss-deployer.html)
everything works, except AntTasks

ant -f servicemix-ant-task.xml -Dsm.port=4444 list-service-assemblies

list-service-assemblies:
     [echo]  list-service-assemblies
     [echo]  list deployed Service Assemblies in Servicemix.
     [echo]     host=localhost
     [echo]     port=4444
     [echo]     state=
     [echo]     componentName=
     [echo]     serviceAssemblyName=
[jbi-list-service-assemblies] Error accessing ServiceMix administration:
Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub: javax.naming.CommunicationException
[Root exception is java.rmi.ConnectIOException: non-JRMP server at
remote endpoint]

JRMP jboss is started and available :

./twiddle.sh get jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp RMIObjectPort
StateString
RMIObjectPort=4444
StateString=Started

Some keys ?