Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de> on 2020/03/30 13:54:14 UTC

newest Snapshot-Version <> Snapshot December

Hello,

I try to update my M4-Version (December) to the newest one.
But after login I run in an internal error - an "unexpected" one.

/ERROR 03-30 15:15:39.684 o.a.w.DefaultExceptionMapper:170
[nio-5443-exec-2] - Unexpected error occurred//
//org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: No enum constant
org.apache.openmeetings.db.entity.user.User.Right.Soap/

Is there a difference between the december-version and the newest one I
forgot to implement?
Maybe a new JAVA-Version necessary or something else I dont know?

With best regards,

René

Am 30.03.2020 um 15:24 schrieb Peter Dähn:
> ok.. wait for that... ;-)
>
> Am 30.03.20 um 14:15 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
>> I'll try to add "connection status handling" to the client
>> So user will be aware of connection-is-not-set state
>>
>> will take some time
>>
>> On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 at 19:11, Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de> wrote:
>>
>>> sorry for that.. :-(
>>>
>>> 1st user Linux Mint 18.3 Firefox 74.0 (64-Bit) -> was not be heard by
>>> the others -> reload everything was fine
>>> 2nd user Firefox 74.0 macOS 10.15 -> could hear and was heard by all
>>> others
>>> 3rd Ubuntu 18.04 - Firefox 72.0.2 ->could hear and was heard by all
>>> others

Re: Japanese translation

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Sure,

please file JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS
and attach Application_ja.properties.xml to it
I'll do the rest :)

Thanks in advance!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Japanese translation

Posted by 森田 ジョナサン <j....@mochikichi.co.jp>.
Hello,

Re: newest Snapshot-Version <> Snapshot December

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you can download latest SNAPSHOT (as soon as it will be ready)
and replace openmeetings-web*.jar

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: newest Snapshot-Version <> Snapshot December

Posted by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Helle Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: newest Snapshot-Version <> Snapshot December

Posted by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rene

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: newest Snapshot-Version <> Snapshot December

Posted by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Database has been changed