Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2016/01/31 15:08:04 UTC

Run helix-ui in Tomcat

Hello,

Just want to get some advice on how to run helix-ui in a Tomcat instance,
is there any doc or guidance? Our app already runs in a tomcat, if helix-ui
can be packaged as a standard war, that would be very easy for ship and
deploy. I checked this page:
https://github.com/apache/helix/tree/master/helix-ui , but the “Dropwizard
Configuration Reference” link is reporting 404 error now.

Thanks for any suggestion!

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi

Re: Run helix-ui in Tomcat

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks Greg and Kishore; The UI is much easier to use than the CLI, running
it with the jar is good for most cases I believe; I will keep using it and
add that to a document so user would know how to setup. One day if it can
be packaged as a war, I will investigate whether it can ship together with
our web app. Thanks for your time!

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi