Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Roland Carlsson <ma...@javalia.se> on 2003/10/04 09:29:52 UTC

[RePost] webapp/path

Hi!
 In my struts-config.xml i have the following in an action:

<forward
  name="error"
  path="/mywebapp/jsp/error.jsp"/>

Is there any way of telling struts to use the webapp-root instead of the
server-root so that I don't have to tell the name of the web-app... a
deployer might wanna deploy several instances of the web-app with different
names so i don't think it is a good idea to have to hard-code the path to
the webapp.

Thanks in advance
Roland Carlsson

Re: [RePost] webapp/path

Posted by Roland Carlsson <ma...@javalia.se>.
Most strange. I think the problem was the following.

I had deployed a version with an error in the path. When updating the file
was locked (winxp?) so it didn't get updated. Now when removing the web-app
before installing it I got error that a library couldn't be removed so I
stopped tomcat and removed it and then started and installed the web-app
again. Now it seems to work.

Thanks for all help
Regards
Roland Carlsson