Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2015/08/25 11:43:23 UTC

Releasing the org.apache.felix.threaddump

Hi all! :)

the org.apache.felix.threaddump[1], contributed to FELIX-3339, produces a
valid output which is very useful to analysts because it can be read by
common used tools, such as TDA...
Since the issue is marked as resolved on 20 Jun 13 and the bundle has never
been released, would it be possible one of you committers releases it?
Any help would be very appreciate, many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/threaddump

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi

Re: Releasing the org.apache.felix.threaddump

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi David!
thanks a lot for taking care of it, very appreciated!
They are linked just because of the topic, but the Sling threaddump bundle
produces an output that is *not* jstack/TDA compliant, while the Felix one
output is.
I hope this clarifies why I need the Felix one :P
Please get back to me if something more is needed from my side!
All the best,
-Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.