Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2009/03/18 01:21:15 UTC

Apache CouchDB Meetup London, March 21st

Hi,

Apache CouchDB committers J Chris Anderson and Jan Lehnardt
are in London this week and we're hosting a CouchDB meetup
in the central London area.

You can add yourself to http://friendpaste.com/3yXeR06wGEVFfTh6ybtWzg
if you're coming to help with capacity planning. If you have a good
suggestion where to go, feel free to add that information to the page
as well.

Thanks & see you Saturday!

Cheers
Jan

Re: Apache CouchDB Meetup London, March 21st

Posted by Paul Campbell <pa...@rushedsunlight.com>.
Dang. I'm missing it by just one week! Hope it's a blast, hopefully
I'll get to meet you guys some time soon,

Paul

Paul Campbell
paul@rushedsunlight.com
work http://www.contrast.ie