Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2019/10/11 13:28:15 UTC

commits@unomi...

Hi all,

I follow the unomi ML since some days but I already recognized that its quite “noisy” with tons of reports about commits, PRs, Comments and so on.
At PLC4X we added an additional list commits@... Where we send all those things (and where PMC and Committers should be subscribed) to keep the dev list a bit quite and more discussion focused.

What do you think?

Julian

Re: commits@unomi...

Posted by Thomas Sigdestad <ts...@enonic.com>.
Good suggestion IMHO.

fre. 11. okt. 2019, 15:28 skrev Julian Feinauer <

Re: commits@unomi...

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

+1

It's what we have at karaf as well to avoid the "noise".

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré