Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by 송원욱 <wo...@apache.org> on 2018/03/20 05:33:02 UTC

Contributing Guideline and Code of Conduct

Hi again,

I'm here to notify the community that a PR for including contribution
guideline and code of conduct have been opened.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/pull/10

As this establishes a policy for our project, it seems necessary to ask the
community for advices and agreement.

Please take a look and feel free to leave any opinions and comments!

Thanks :)
Wonook

Re: Contributing Guideline and Code of Conduct

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks, I gonna take a look today.

Regards
JB