Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2009/12/17 16:41:49 UTC

[Trinidad] CHECK_STATE_SERIALIZATION parameter

The CHECK_STATE_SERIALIZATION parameter is evaluated (via System
Property) in the static constructor of the StateUtils class;
Not sure if we really should move this behavior over to the ProjectStage API.

Any thoughts ?

The class is here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/trinidad/trunk/trinidad-api/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/bean/util/StateUtils.java?view=annotate

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [Trinidad] CHECK_STATE_SERIALIZATION parameter

Posted by Blake Sullivan <bl...@oracle.com>.
This is partly a performance issue.  I assume that the security checks
would keep us from calling System.setProperty().  Actually, the fastest
solution might be to initialize a static variable off of the system
property and the ProjectStage, assuming that we don't have to run in a
system where our class instance is shared across applications.

-- Blake Sullivan