Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ryan Hamilton <ry...@astronomer.io.INVALID> on 2021/03/29 19:45:19 UTC

UI-SIG: Review Information Architecture for AIP-38 (Modern Web Application)

Greetings everyone,

We’d like to extend an invitation to anyone interested in the future
Airflow UI (AIP-38
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/AIP-38+Modern+Web+Application>)
to join our first design discussion this coming Thursday. We’ll be focusing
on broader topics, mostly around the application’s Information Architecture
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_architecture> (IA).

I will send a reminder the day-of and follow-up with post meeting notes
afterward.

Date: Thursday, April 1st

Time: 12:00-1:00 PM EST / 4:00 PM GMT / 9:00 AM Pacific

Zoom Link:
https://astronomer.zoom.us/j/95054898873?pwd=L2pzTWxzdFJSa25UaE5wM25lVDdKdz09

Agenda:

   -

   UX research review
   -

   Assessment of current IA
   -

   Recommendations for new IA

Cheers,

Ryan Hamilton, Brent Bovenzi

Re: UI-SIG: Review Information Architecture for AIP-38 (Modern Web Application)

Posted by Ryan Hamilton <ry...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
Meeting postponed.

Sorry for the late notice, but we need to push this back a few weeks while
we make further preparations and address some other priorities. I will
follow-up at a later date with with new meeting details.

Ryan