Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/08 15:03:27 UTC

ActiveMQ 5.4.1 release?

  The axis2 release that we've been waiting on for the Geronimo server
2.2.1 release has finally started their release vote, which means we're
going to be needing a new ActiveMQ release with the fix for AMQ-2840
very shortly.  We've been testing with the snapshot version with the
current fix, and this is looking good so far.  Can we get a new release
soon?

Rick

Re: ActiveMQ 5.4.1 release?

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 8:27 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Uhm, do you want me to get used to it?

Hadrian, can I work with you on this release? I'd like to understand
everything that goes into a release these days.

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder