Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Gaab, Joel - Belle Plaine" <ja...@imcglobal.com> on 2002/02/05 14:36:31 UTC

Proxy configuration for Jetspeed

Hello

I am having a difficult time getting Jetspeed to work with my company's
proxy.  I have searched the mailing list archives and the available
documentation and I still can't find what I am doing wrong.

I am running tomcat 4 with JDK1.3 and jetspeed 1.3a2 on W2K Pro
I have edited the catalina.bat file with the following:

set CATALINA_OPTS=-DproxySet=true -DproxyHost=proxy.mycompany.com
-DproxyPort=0080
also tried
set CATALINA_OPTS=-DproxySet=true -DproxyHost=proxy.mycompany.com
-DproxyPort=80
it made no difference.

I am cleaning out the offending URLs in the Datasources.properties file each
time I try something different.

The Datasources.properties file looks like this after a failure:

entry.1.url=jndi:/localhost/jetspeed/WEB-INF/xsl/ocs.xsl
entry.1.status=1
entry.2.url=http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/channels/jetspeed.rss
entry.2.status=14
entry.3.url=http://www.xmlhack.com/rsscat.php
entry.3.status=14
entry.4.url=jndi:/localhost/jetspeed/rss/admin.rss
entry.4.status=1
entry.5.url=jndi:/localhost/jetspeed/rss/Jetspeed.rss
entry.5.status=1
entry.6.url=jndi:/localhost/jetspeed/welcome.html
entry.6.status=1
entry.7.url=jndi:/localhost/jetspeed/WEB-INF/xsl/jpc-full.xsl
entry.7.status=1
entry.8.url=http://www.mozilla.org/news.rdf
entry.8.status=14
entry.9.url=jndi:/localhost/jetspeed/jcm/jetspeed-content.xml
entry.9.status=1
entry.10.url=jndi:/localhost/jetspeed/search/index.html
entry.10.status=1
entry.11.url=http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/channels/turbine.rss
entry.11.status=14
entry.12.url=jndi:/localhost/jetspeed/WEB-INF/xsl/rss.xsl
entry.12.status=1
entry.13.url=http://www.apacheweek.com/issues/apacheweek-headlines.xml
entry.13.status=14
entry.14.url=jndi:/localhost/jetspeed/ocs/local.ocs
entry.14.status=1

Please help me!!!

Joel