Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by STEVEN GOLD <se...@appsig.com> on 2000/12/05 20:07:43 UTC

Solution to Re: problem linking sample code on solaris

Problem solved.  For anyone interested, the only way I could find to get
the sample code to compile was to downgrade to version 1.2 of the
xerces-c library (i had been using 1.3) and compile the library as
static rather than shared.
Thanks to all who assisted.

--Steve Gold
Engineer, Applied Signal Technology