Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/03 01:54:13 UTC

Quick Guide for SCA

Hi,

I have started working on  Java SCA user guide [1] and Quick overview guide
for SCA[2].
I am assuming that Quick overview guide will be generic and can be used for
both native SCA and Java.

Please jump in and help if you are interested or provide comments/feedback.
We can use some good diagrams  :)

Thanks,
Haleh

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/SCA+Java+User+Guide
[2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Quick+Guide+to+SCA

Re: Quick Guide for SCA

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
A bit of update..

I think I have  put enough in the "Quick overview guide for SCA [1]"  to be
worth a review.  Your feedback, comments, modifications are very welcome to
make this a useful guide. Do we need more detail?

I'll continue to work on the get started example [2].

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Quick+Guide+to+SCA
[2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/SCA+Java+User+Guide

Haleh

Re: Quick Guide for SCA