Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Werner Frerichs <fr...@wetterwelt.de> on 2005/05/12 09:32:01 UTC

NumberTool.java

I have big problems formatting numbers in my Webpages using webwork1,
because I donnot want to format the numbers in the action-Parts and try
to manage these fomarts in the views. First of all I was lucky to find
velocity-tools to format numbers, but using "currency" doesnot work as
well as I need. So i decided to extend NumberTool.java to get more
versions in formating numbers.

Thanks
Werner Frerichs

--
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
WetterWelt GmbH

Re: NumberTool.java

Posted by Shinobu Kawai <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Werner,

> I have big problems formatting numbers in my Webpages using webwork1,
> because I donnot want to format the numbers in the action-Parts and try
> to manage these fomarts in the views. First of all I was lucky to find
> velocity-tools to format numbers, but using "currency" doesnot work as
> well as I need. So i decided to extend NumberTool.java to get more
> versions in formating numbers.

Cool.  I suggest filing a RFE in the bugzilla with your patch.  :)
  http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Velocity&component=Tools

Best regards,
-- Shinobu

--