Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Krebs Roland / BWO Systems AG <Ro...@bwo.ch> on 2010/10/12 16:20:17 UTC

[TRINIDAD] PPR Problem with Trinidad 2.0.0.3-SNAPSHOT / MyFaces 2.0.1

I have a problem with PPR of the snapshot from today on Firefox 3.6.10
and  Chrome 6.0.472.63.

There a no errors in the log files nor on the javascript console.

For example in

-          <tr:table> the next and previous do a refresh of the dropdown
list ('1-6 of 9' changes to '7-9 of 9') but the table itself is not
refreshed.

-          <f:facet name="detailStamp"> nothing happens when clicking
>Show to display the sub table

-          <tr:panelTabbed> nothing happens on selection of a tab

On IE9 and Opera 10.62 everything works fine.

With Trinidad 1.2.13 / MyFaces 1.2.9 everything was fine in all four
browsers. However I desperately need the bean-scope 'view' and therefore
MyFaces 2!

Does anybody know how to solve this?

Thanks for any help

Roland

AW: [TRINIDAD] PPR Problem with Trinidad 2.0.0.3-SNAPSHOT / MyFaces 2.0.1

Posted by Krebs Roland / BWO Systems AG <Ro...@bwo.ch>.
Hello Cedric

Thank you for replying. I had a quick look at TRINIDAD-1870 on Jira and it really looks very similar. Did you have the problem also only in Firefox and Chrome, but not in IE and Opera?

I'm currently on holiday, so I will have a closer look at it next week.

Regards
Roland

Maybe you have hit the same bug as me : see TRINIDAD-1870 on Jira.
I included a patch on that bug. Can you try your examples with a
patched version of Trinidad 2 ?
Here on my app the patch does solve some problems (e.g. the
panelTabbed problem) on simple pages, but complex (say "real") pages
still have issues.

Regards,
Cedric

Re: [TRINIDAD] PPR Problem with Trinidad 2.0.0.3-SNAPSHOT / MyFaces 2.0.1

Posted by Cédric Durmont <cd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roland,