Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <de...@cocooncenter.de> on 2002/02/26 16:27:23 UTC

What about a "links" section on xml.apache.org/cocoon?

Hi Cocoon developers,

it seems to be quite hard for users to find valuable
information on Cocoon that supplements the
standard documentation.

I asked some visitors of my site (www.cocooncenter.de)
how they found the way there - they didn't know exactly,
they searched with Google and got there over some scattered links.

I guess it might be useful to collect some links on a certain page
of the main Cocoon site. Jeremy Aston provides some links on
the cTwIG pages, some more useful Cocoon resources
can be found in the links section of my site.

What's your opinion?

Greetings,
Andreas

Re: What about a "links" section on xml.apache.org/cocoon?

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Andreas,

I will be very happy to apply patches to our documentation.

I completely agree that Cocoon should point (and support!) all sites
that talk about Cocoon or provide useful information (like your site,
which I really like)

So, feel free to submit changes of what you'd like to see and we'll
evaluate/merge them.

Thanks.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.