Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe <na...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/22 05:47:12 UTC

RE: GSOC 2015 [Visualize document revision tree and navigate betweenthese revisions]

Hi Alex,
Thank you very much for pointing out the missing things and the critical functionality suggestions.
I designed these uis in order to show how we are going to/where we are going to show the revision tree.
As you suggested I am redesigning the ui in order to support the critical functionalities. I will send the re designed mockups asap for your inspection.
BR

Posted by Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
I am so much happy to tell you all that my project proposal has been
accepted for GSOC 2015 :) . From the beginning of the work up to now I had
so much help from the community members to go over the first hurdle.
Specially Robert and Alex gave me a great support for the proposal by proof
reading and providing valuable advices. Thank you all again.
:)

Cheers

--
Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe
University of Moratuwa

Re: GSOC 2015 [Visualize document revision tree and navigate betweenthese revisions]

Posted by Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

--
Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe
University of Moratuwa

Re: GSOC 2015 [Visualize document revision tree and navigate betweenthese revisions]

Posted by Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,

--
Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe
University of Moratuwa

Re: GSOC 2015 [Visualize document revision tree and navigate betweenthese revisions]

Posted by Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,

--
Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe
University of Moratuwa

Re: GSOC 2015 [Visualize document revision tree and navigate betweenthese revisions]

Posted by Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,

--
Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe
University of Moratuwa

Re: GSOC 2015 [Visualize document revision tree and navigate betweenthese revisions]

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,

--