Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Nicholas <ah...@live.com> on 2014/06/30 03:06:53 UTC

email address to user entries

i would like to find out how do you include email addresses into the
users entry when used with email applications such as thunderbird?

Re: email address to user entries

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 30/06/2014 03:06, Nicholas a écrit :
> i would like to find out how do you include email addresses into the
> users entry when used with email applications such as thunderbird?

Sorry, I have no clear direction on how to do that?

However, you might have a look at https://code.google.com/p/gmail2ldap/,
which is inteneded to synchronize your gmail contacts with thunderbird,
you might find some ideas on how to do what you are trying to do.

Re: email address to user entries

Posted by Peter Ondruška <pe...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
There is an attribute „mail“ (inetOrgPerson has that for sure) that is used as email of that object. Thunderbird address book with LDAP displays that correctly.