Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by TIOMAX <m_...@hotmail.com> on 2010/03/15 10:48:23 UTC

Problem with Axis2 Rampart Threads

I am developing a java program into a client of a secure web service
developed in axis2.

We have several certificates for signing the SOAP requests, and they work
well independently.

When I run multiple threads, with the same security settings, everything
works perfectly, but when I change the security settings to sign the stub
calls me back the following exception:

java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

I think somehow the rampart module is rolling to the choice of security
settings to sign the SOAP request.

Can anyone help me with this problem? or is there any inconsistency in this
regard.

Thank you very much for your help.

Re: Problem with Axis2 Rampart Threads

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This means rampart picked up the wrong password to access a keystore.

Can you please check whether you configured the keystore password correctly.

Thanks,
Ruchith

http://ruchith.org