Posted to community@apache.org by BB...@dstsystems.com on 2012/01/03 17:13:18 UTC

OpenCMIS question from a newbie

I'm new to openCMIS and was merely wondering if anyone could point me to
any information, samples, conceptual how-tos on how I might, using
openCMIS, send to a repository associative data elements (an address
field, city and state fields of a building WITH their values, etc.) ALONG
WITH the image document - i.e. a photo of building?  ....for associating
and storing along with the image itself.
Thank you for any time anyone can afford to answer this with...

Please consider the environment before printing this email and any
attachments.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the
individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential and prohibited from
disclosure or unauthorized use under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the
information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the
sender.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
return the material received to the sender and delete all copies
from your system.

Re: OpenCMIS question from a newbie

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 Hi,

 You will find information on the Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS website [1].
 And please ask questions like that on the Apache Chemistry mailing list
 [2].

 Cheers,

 Florian

 [1] http://chemistry.apache.org/java/opencmis.html
 [2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/chemistry-dev/

 Am Dienstag, den 03.01.2012, 10:13 +0100 schrieb
 BBTubbs@dstsystems.com: