Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2004/09/26 11:27:43 UTC

IllegalStateException in EncodingSerializer

Hi Cocoon devs,

I get an IllegalStateException in the console when using
the components.serializers.XHTMLSerializer:

java.lang.IllegalStateException
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.serializers.EncodingSerializer.recycle(EncodingSerializer.java:123)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.serializers.XMLSerializer.recycle(XMLSerializer.java:109)

The EncodingSerializer source:

<snip>
122     public void recycle() {
123        if (processing) throw new IllegalStateException();
</snip>

It happens only in a certain application, apart from that it is
working fine. Any hints where I could start searching the cause?

Thanks in advance,
-- Andreas

Re: IllegalStateException in EncodingSerializer

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Hi Cocoon devs,
>
> I get an IllegalStateException in the console when using
> the components.serializers.XHTMLSerializer:
>
> java.lang.IllegalStateException
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.serializers.EncodingSerializer.recycle(EncodingSerializer.java:123)
>
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.serializers.XMLSerializer.recycle(XMLSerializer.java:109)

Strange ... it stopped when I switched from XSLTC to Xalan ...

-- Andreas