Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Joseph Cabral <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/26 17:08:07 UTC

Need help evaluating Fineract Teller Cash Management

Hi Fineract Team,

I need help evaluating the Teller Cash Management functionality of Fineract.

For Fineract 1.x, can anyone guide me on the role of Teller and Cashier?
Upon reading the API documentation and the source code here is what I
understand:

   - Teller - can allocate cash to multiple cashiers
   - Cashier - does client transactions (deposit, withdrawals, etc)

Is my understanding correct? If so, then how do you do transactions with
the Cashier? Cashiers are supposed to be employees and employees do not
have login access to the system.

Also I saw that Fineract CN has a teller microservice. How would you rate
Fineract CN's tellering features compared to Fineract 1.x?

Regards,

Joseph

Re: [Mifos-developer] Need help evaluating Fineract Teller Cash Management

Posted by Joseph Cabral <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bharath,

Got it to work. I needed to tag the Employee/Cashier as a staff of the
logged in user.
[image: image.png]

Thanks again for your help!

Posted by Joseph Cabral <jo...@gmail.com>.