Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Li Tao <ah...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/13 07:34:50 UTC

open source projects based on kafka

Hi Hackers,

This is Lee, a learner of kafka, i have read the original paper on kafka,
and walked through the document.

I think the best way to learn sth is to write and read code about it. I am
wondering is there any open source code / system which is based on kafka so
that i can read or contribute to? Not too complex, not too simple.

Thanks a lot!

Re: open source projects based on kafka

Posted by Jeff Holoman <jh...@cloudera.com>.
You could try implementing your own client.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Clients

--
Jeff Holoman
Systems Engineer