Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/28 17:00:35 UTC

Apache Roadshow Event at Chicago

Hi All,

There will be an Apache Roadshow Event at Chicago [1] at May 13-14, 2019.
Call for Papers is open and will be closed at 15 February, 2019.

One of the tracks is Project Sharktank (a.k.a. please join our community!).
Is there anybody who can submit a proposal for such a purpose and attend
that event since we need to spread Apache Clerezza to newcomers?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

[1] https://apachecon.com/chiroadshow19/index.html

Re: Apache Roadshow Event at Chicago

Posted by Hasan Hasan <xu...@gmail.com>.
Dear all

I myself won't be able to submit a proposal. However, if anyone is able and
willing to do that, I'd appreciate it.

Regards
Hasan