Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mark Russell <ma...@instantiations.com> on 2007/10/19 15:37:27 UTC

Setting up company repository

I am trying to setup a maven repository for my company to make artifacts that my company produces available to our developer
community.  I think I have it setup properly.  However, when I run the test pom It can not find the artifacts I have on my
company repository.  Even with --debug I do not see maven trying to access my repository.

How do I go about debugging this?  Are there any documents on this?
--
Mark Russell
Instantiations, Inc.

Re: Setting up company repository

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
On Fri, October 19, 2007 3:37 pm, Mark Russell wrote:

> I am trying to setup a maven repository for my company to make artifacts
> that my company produces available to our developer
> community.  I think I have it setup properly.  However, when I run the
> test pom It can not find the artifacts I have on my
> company repository.  Even with --debug I do not see maven trying to access
> my repository.

Maven will connect to any repos specified in your <repositories> tags in
your POM (or root pom).

Run "mvn help:effective-pom", and check if the <repositories> tag exists,
and your internal repo is listed correctly.

The feature definitely does work, we use it here.

Regards,
Graham