Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by SakshiAgarwal <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/25 07:45:37 UTC

Re: Updating a Zone with Actionlink doesn't work (Return type can not be handled)

Thanks a lot......now this works for me...I am so happy about it as I have
been struggling through it since many days...
my another doubt is - if i replace submit component with linksubmit; my
javascript method onclick is not getting invoked...
Whereas, if i use JSON or mixin my script is invoked only on page render.
i.e when I open my Photo page(and that time, counter value is not even set,
so no way to inform which form to hide) and it doesn't get called again on
submitting the sub form.

Any workaround for that ?

Regards
Sakshi