Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Denis Kormalev <dk...@ics.com> on 2012/02/15 22:05:35 UTC

Renaming to Cordova

Hi all,

I'm playing with cordova-qt and it was renamed couple of days ago from
callback-qt to cordova-qt. But there are still tracks of phonegap legacy. For
example we have cordova.js file with PhoneGap class inside it and all plugins
have name com.phonegap.*. I can rename this all to Cordova and pull request.
But at first I need to know is it just a miss or this not-renaming was made for
some reason?

Denis Kormalev

Re: Renaming to Cordova

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Yeah, all platform implementations are currently in the process of
renaming from phonegap/callback/whatever to cordova.

For the JavaScript we are already doing this sort of approach in our
unified JS layer, which currently resides at
http://github.com/callback/callback-js (the code is already renamed, the
repo name: not).