Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Per Kreipke <pe...@onclave.com> on 2002/07/15 23:20:55 UTC

[Q] How to turn off certain debug messages...

How can I turn off the 'core.store.janitor' logger that emits messages every
few seconds into core.log?

Per

Re: [Q] How to turn off certain debug messages...

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Per Kreipke wrote:

> How can I turn off the 'core.store.janitor' logger that emits messages every
> few seconds into core.log?

Add a sub-category named 'core.store.janitor' to category 'core' and give
it a log-level="INFO".

Giacomo