Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Joachim Dagerot <jd...@dagerot.com> on 2004/12/05 14:52:47 UTC

Error in URL to add pages in Portal Site Browser

I checked out latest HEAD from the CVS a couple of hours ago. Completely new to Jetspeed. I made it  download, compile and deploy witin just hours. I'm happy with that.

How ever, when I, as an admin, tries to add new pages from Portal Site Browser, clicking on desired parent folder and then in the Folder Details view I click Add Page.

The Add Page URL transforms to:

/jetspeed/portal/_ns:YXBkYi0xfGMwfGQw/Administrative/%3Cbf:forward%20view='add-page'/%3E

I my eyes that looks like an errenous URL, the "bigger than" in the end (%3E) and the lesser than i the middle <%3C> is probably not supposed to be there.

Can someone tell me

a. Where is this string created?
b. What would the corrent URL be?
c. Is there a way for me, without messing with the code, to get on adding pages quickly. This is for a POC and it musn't be too easy or userfriendly right now.