Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Aenima <ae...@yahoo.it> on 2011/03/31 17:21:28 UTC

Storing Semantic Role labeling information with Lucene

Hi to everyone,
I'm new with Lucene and I'm trying to store SRL information in Lucene
indexes. Since it is a metadata I thought that payloads could be of some
use, but I need to store String not a numerical value. I need to be able to
search by word as well as by SRL information.
Is it possible to do it with payloads or should I use something else? At
present I'm working with Lucene 2.9.4

Thanks in advance