Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "Leonardo K. Shikida" <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/24 01:37:50 UTC

how do I limit the number of WS in a web-application?

Hi

My application web services receives a lot of requests and it's consuming a
lot of stateless resources.

How do I limit the number of simultaneous WS stateless instances in Tomee
without affecting other stateless resources?

If there's a way, can anyone provide an example of such a configuration?

TIA

Leo

Re: how do I limit the number of WS in a web-application?

Posted by "Leonardo K. Shikida" <sh...@gmail.com>.
that's great, thanks!

[]

Leo