Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/10 13:38:15 UTC

[DISCUSS] Drop support for Windows

Hi Folks,

I notice user encounter issues when running Zeppelin on Windows from time
to time. And actually we don't have CI for running Zeppelin on Windows, no
one know what the current status of Zeppelin on Windows. And I don't think
community have bandwidth to make sure Zeppelin running properly on Windows,
So I would like to suggest to officially drop support for Windows from 0.9.
Let me know your concerns. Thanks

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop support for Windows

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Agree, we should encourage user to use Docker if he only has windows.

Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月11日周一 上午3:17写道:

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com>.