Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Hensley, Richard" <Ri...@McKesson.com> on 2005/06/03 20:50:38 UTC

RE: Contrib:FormTable - Can we submit a FormTable using a DirectL ink or some other way?

Use a form listener
User the tag attribute of the submit button
Have the tag attribute actually be a listener and your form listener
delegates to the tag

Howard documented this in the mailling list a while back, I don't remember
the exact message number.